The Right One For Your iPhone 12
We are all about the ease of convenience and speediness these days, given the hustle and bustle of daily life. From running errands to electronics, we just want in and out. Even when it comes to electronics, we also look for one that fulfils our needs quickly and efficiently.
Today, we will be giving you some tips on what to lookout to ensure your iPhone 12 is well-charged!
- Compared to regular silicon chargers, GaN chargers are better at withstanding higher voltages. As less heat is being emitted, they usually do not require as many components.
- Parts can be placed closer together and hence, GaN powered chargers tend to be significantly more space-saving and compact in size.
- Early Apple iPhones were usually accompanied by average 5W adapters. Nowadays, it is all about that fast-charging experience and manufacturers are coming up with more and more 20W chargers to suit consumer needs.
Multiple or Dual Ports
- These days, third-party chargers have become highly efficient. If you are someone who has a habit of charging multiple devices at one go, invest in a third-party one that provides additional ports.
- It is
Power Delivery Support
Power Delivery (PD) supports inter charging between devices. For instance, use a PD supported cable with your iPad (or any PD supported device) to charge your mobile device. There is no need for a wall plug.
If you are looking for one that is portable that can be used with your phone or smart devices, check out our range of Elon X Tech Wall Chargers.
Wired or Wireless Charging
- Regular wireless chargers are usually only 5W and are good for charging your phone overnight. However, the ideal would be 7.5W which complements your iPhone 12 and can charge much faster.